TSCM 62 Order Fulfilment-II
- Condition technique for the definition and maintenance of prices, surcharges, and discounts
- Using prices and other conditions in sales documents
- Rebate processing
- Creation forms and settlement forms for billing documents
- Controlling billing documents
- Billing plans and down payments
- Revenue account determination, features of the SD-FI interface
- Message determination / Text determination
- Overview of performing system modifications using enhancement technology
A Choice of Training Methodology
Online Training (OLT) – Our place. Your pace.
Self-paced pre-recorded sessions, available round the clock. Walk in to our center any time, log in and start your session. No constraints of fixed time slots. Learn at your own pace.
Virtual Live Classroom (VLC) – In class. Online.
Scheduled sessions at specified time-slots. Enjoy the shared energy of a live classroom online. Interact remotely with an instructor. Ask questions and get answers in real time.
Instructor Led Training (ILT) – Cutting edge knowledge. Classical methods.
Learn in a real classroom with a live instructor, the traditional, time tested way.All sessions are pre-scheduled and run at specified time-slots
Learning Hub Access for six months – 600+ online SAP courses at no extra cost
Register for a SAP certification course with eDrishyaa and you get the additional benefit of live access to a repository of more than 600 courses from the comfort of your home or office, for six months. Attend e-learning courses, access study handbooks and supplemental content, complete exercises and assignments, and even interact directly with subject-matter experts and other learners in eDrishyaa’s new online learning rooms. All at no extra cost!